亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc eProfit Monitor
The 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc eProfit Monitor is a system which allows drystock farmers and their advisers to analyse the physical and financial data of their farms.The system allows farmers to idetify the strenghts and weaknessess of their farms and assess how they currently performing when benchmarked with the rest of the country.Each year 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc produces a booklet showing the summary results for the beef and sheep Teagasc eProfit Monitors analysed:
- e-Profit Monitor Analysis - Drystock Farms 2017(PDF)
- e-Profit Monitor Analysis - Drystock Farms 2016(PDF)
- e-Profit Monitor Analysis - Drystock Farms 2015(PDF)
- e-Profit Monitor Analysis - Drystock Farms 2014(PDF)
- e-Profit Monitor Analysis - Drystock Farms 2013(PDF)
- e-Profit Monitor Analysis - Drystock Farms 2012(PDF)
- e-Profit Monitor Analysis - Drystock Farms 2011(PDF)
亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc Cattle Finishing Budgets
Each autumn 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc produces a set of financial budgets that are a guide to beef farmers who are buying cattle for finishing over the following 18 months.Purchase prices are based on the prevailing market value at the time for both weanlings and store cattle.Similarly,inputs required for finishing are also set at current market values.
Each budget calculates a breakeven selling price (cents/kg carcase weight) for that particular system and takes account of the purchase price and all the associated variable and fixed costs incurred.Any proposed margin per head will be additional to the breakeven price.
It is important to remember that these budgets only serve as a guide to beef farmers.It is recommended that each individual work out their own budgets in conjunction with their local 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc adviser to best reflect their own farm situation.
Beef Budgets 2018/2019
- Bull beef Systems - Continental Weanlings(PDF)
- Weanling to Beef (Steers & Heifers)(PDF)
- Store to Beef - Autumn to Autumn(PDF)
- Winter Finishing Steers(PDF)
The National Farm Survey is operated as part of the Farm Accountancy Data Network of the EU and fulfils Ireland's statutory obligation to provide data on farm output,costs and income to the European Commission.A random,全国代表性样本,of between 1,000 and 1,200 farms depending on the year,is selected annually in conjunction with the Central Statistics Office (CSO).Each farm is assigned a weighting factor so that the results of the survey are representative of the national population of farms.
The performance of both cattle finishing and single suckling enterprises in 2016 are summarised in two factsheets:
- National Farm Survey Results 2016 - Cattle Finishing Enterprise(PDF)
- National Farm Survey Results 2016 - Single Suckling Enterprise(PDF)
- Login Page to e-Profit Monitor System
- Farm Management Section on 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc website
- More information about the future of the Beef Industry is available to dowload:BeefRoadMap2020(PDF)
- Beef Production System Guidelines