Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension Projects 2016-2018 (MAEI)
- Fergus Bogue - WhatsApp as a Knowledge Transfer Tool for Dairy Discussion Groups
- Jane Smyth - The Role of Commercial Agronomists in the Agricultural Knowledge and Information System
- Elaine Clifford - Measuring the benefits of discussion groups for tillage farmers - has the adoption of recording components of yield impacted on crop husbandry practices?
- Marie Flynn - "Investigation into the use of WhatsApp group chats to transfer knowledge to beef farmers in Ireland
- Michael McGonigle - An Assessment of the Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer Groups to date in the Mayo Advisory Region"
- Enda Maloney - An investigation into why the production of young bull beef is not attractive to Irish Farmers
- Gavin Doherty - A Study ‘Exploring Suckler Farmer's Attitudes towards the Beef Data Genomics Programme in the North-West'
- Graham Waters - The Future Intentions of 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc Distance Education Green Cert Students.
- Claire McAuliffe - "The role of agricultural advisers in dealing with farmer stress- A case study of the 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc Kerry/Limerick region."
Masters (MAgrSc) in Agricultural Extension Projects 2015-2017 (MAEI)
- Bernadette Bennett- Farmer and Farm Employee understanding of advisory messages.The case of 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc Pig Research Dissemination Day.
- Ciara Hickey- A study of the factors which influence business satisfaction amongst dairy farm households.A case study of dairy farmers in Co.Kilkenny.
- Donal Kelly- A study of the effect of sub-contracting on 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc Advisors: Perceptions of their roles as Agricultural Extension Agents.
- Michael Malone- An investigation into the attitudes of dairy farmers in the Lakeland Dairies region towards the age of first calving of replacement dairy heifers.
- Aileen McCarron- A study if how advisors use decision support tools to aid farmer decision making.The case of the e-Profit Monitor.
- Angela Ryan- Exploring the experiences of Irish Men and Women self-efficacy working as Agricultural Advisors.
- Ellen Standish- Farmers attitudes towards management of workload on their farms.The case of dairy clients in the 亚博体育官网无法取款Teagasc Moorepark Advisory Catchment.